Header Ads

test banner
  • Breaking News

    Celebrity Interview: Miss Ruma Sharma


    Ruma Sharma is an Indian model and actress. She was born on 6 October 1995 in Delhi India. She completed her education from New Delhi. She moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra for starting her career in the acting field.
    she has started her television career in young age Of six years. But she got the fame for her role as Ridhima in ‘Kaise yeh yaariyan’ ( Broadcasted on MTV).
    Ignito had asked few questions to Miss Ruma in the Interview, She has given a answers in her own graceful way same as her graceful post on instagram.

    Check out the full Interview of Miss Ruma Sharma
    • What attracted you to begin a career as an actor?
    Ans:- My Mother It Was Her Dream Earlier 

    • What inspires you? Strong and self Independent Women’s 
    Ans:- I Believe Now A Days Every Women Is Coming Out Of The Box Exploring New Things In Almost Every Field And Giving Tough Competition To Males.. 

    • What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults? 
    Ans:-Fans  and Followers Showcase their Love in comments or msgs through social media .
    Sometimes ,When I Post Bold Pictures Few Like and few Dislike,They Comment Bad in regards of my boldness and sometimes they took about personal parts socially which is absolutely wrong ,I Can Take Compliments about my boldness but few become aggressive and abusive at times regarding the same which is off-course an insult of any Women.... 
    I Don’t Show My Body Just To Get Publicity I Cherrish My Body Which Is Made By God.. 
    And Believe their is Always A Difference How You Take Things Which Indians Really Need To Understand At Times 

    • If you had to change your name, what would your new name be, and why would you choose that name?
    Ans:- No I will never change my name 
    If you see my name Ruma Sharma Is lil different From Others Something Unique And Rare .

    • If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why? 
    Ans:-Dolphin They Are Damm Fun Loving 
    Or Lionesses To Be Queen 
    But I Guess I Love To Be Human Only They Are Different Kinda Animals In their Own Way.(How sweet was that)

    • If you were God for a day, what changes would you make to the world?
    Ans:-I Will dismiss All the Flow Of Money From The World Forever Because It’s So Easy To Kill People Or Blood Person For The Sake Of Money..

    • Who according to you is the best dressed man in Bollywood? 
    Ans:-Amitabh Bachchan Sir 

    • What's your bad quality?
    Ans:-I Am little Stubborn .

    • What is your favorite daily wear attire?
    Ans:-Cute Night Wears When Am Home .


    Check out her Instagram Post



    A post shared by Ruma Sharma (@ruma_sharmaa) on

    @ruma_sharmaa

    2 comments:

    1. Woooow...........u look hot ruma

      ReplyDelete
    2. Woww.......Love ur ans about animal question.

      ReplyDelete

    No vulgar and abusive comments Please.

    Download ZEE 5 App

    Download ZEE 5 App
    WAtch Sunny Leone Untold Story