Header Ads

test banner
  • Breaking News

    Malika Kapoor: FBB Miss India Jammu And Kashmir 2018


    Name - Malika Kapoor 

    Birth Date  - 21st Sep 1994 
    Virgo
    School - Presentation Convent Senior Secondary School , Jammu and Kashmir , India

    College - Chitkara University (Himachal Pradesh Campus), India

    Profession - Engineer, Have been a part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Bangalore), India 

    Interests-  I'm inclined towards dance and music a lot. I love to travel and appreciate natural beauty also capturing it through my lens. I take out time to visit orphanages and temples as it brings peace to my mind. 

    In my spare time, I indulge my self in any kind of sports. I love cooking and being a good host. Also, I love to organize events and plan trips. I'm fond of spending time with children and being myself around them. 

    Crowned - Jayanthi Ballal's Best Film Face 2018 in Mysore, India. 

     Favourite quote -  Dilon Mein Tum Apni Betaabiyan Leke Chal Rahe Ho Toh Zinda Ho Tum, Nazar Mein Khwabon Ki Bijliyan Leke Chal Rahe Ho Toh Zinda Ho Tum … Hawa Ke Jhokon Ke Jaise Aazad Rehno Seekho, Tum Ek Dariya Ke Jaise Lehron Mein Behna Seekho … Har Ek Lamhe Se Tum Milo Khole Apni Baahen, Har Ek Pal Ek Naya Samha Dekhe Yeh Nigaahen … Joh Apni Aankhon Mein Hairaaniyan Leke Chal Rahe Ho Toh Zinda Ho Tum, Dilon Mein Tum Apni Betaabiyan Leke Chal Rahe Ho Toh Zinda Ho Tum - by Farhan Akhtar. 

    How do you describe your own personality? 
    I'm a person who loves to live in the moment and leave a positive impact on everyone I meet. Be it is a smile, a laugh or a changed heart.
    ​​



    Check Out Her Fb Page


    No comments

    No vulgar and abusive comments Please.

    Download ZEE 5 App

    Download ZEE 5 App
    WAtch Sunny Leone Untold Story