Header Ads

test banner
  • Breaking News

    Insecurities(Related to bangladesh attack) by AKSHATA JAISWAL

          I looked over Tarishi's photo in the newspaper. Headlines read about the massacre happened in a cafe in Bangladesh. I again peered at her picture. Perhaps a 19 year old teen. Just about my age. A chill ran up ma spin. What if it have happened with me. " Naah" I brushed off the thought. She didn't deserve this. And neither of the 19 year old teen deserved.

         Next day,
    newspapers carried information about the people who were responsible for this. Five terrorist were responsible for this merciless act. Newspaper showed their pictures. Red and white checks scarf over their head, a long green kurta and a terrific weapon in hands. A peculiar thing about them was their faces. They smiled brightly as if posing for an F.B profile. 'How could they?' I asked myself knowing I would never be answered. Because answers were the brutal truths and I don't wanted to dig them up.

           Below their pictures were their ages and a small biography, enough to understand their pre-terror lives. These 5 people were around 18-23 age range. On investigating their computers and personal belongings showed they were influenced since one or two years.

    Also check : Free Recharge trick

         I looked over my younger brother who was busy with a game on his cell phone. He just passed his SSC and was on a vacation. He is young , intelligent, irrational and rebellious , quite suitable to begin a terror life. " What the hell am thinking!! Why am doubting over my own people??" I scolded myself." At least I should check his phone " hoping not to find any such things. You can hardly trust a social media geek.

          " When I found him asleep , I checked his F.B account. Phew!! All chats were a mere discussion about colleges. I even checked his friend list. Of course I hardly knew any of them. Just one or two familiar names. I checked his Muslim friends. "Am I a over possessive sister?" I questioned myself. Next day I found him laughing over a joke. I asked him, " with whom are you chatting?"

    "Oh just a group over clash of clans!!"

    All of a sudden I remembered him saying,"I have joined a Bangladeshi group over clash of clans. Man they are fun!!"

       And something pircked me. BANGLADESHI!! How am I supposed to alert him? Will he mind me judging him? Will I be declared as a narrow minded person? Though at evening he told he left the clan but I was still anxious. Unaware of the game how am supposed to peek over his chats?

         Well am still not answered but that doesn't stop me from questioning. Faces of those 5 teens as terrorist flashed over my eyes!! Was I supposed to continue doubting my own brother? Am I supposed to look this youthful generation with suspicious eyes?

        Well I realise, somewhere we are loosing our trust over each other. Somewhere doubting the innocent faces. Not trusting our own society. Doubting each other's religion, blaming them. It was like bunch of people living in a single house where a crime had happened without knowing who's the culprit!! Simply insecured.


    Author Details:-
     Name: Akshata Pawan Jaiswal
    Age: 20
    Location: Amravati, Maharashtra,India

    7 comments:

    1. Tamini Agrawal8 July 2016 at 02:09

      Absolutely agree with you,the youngster nowadays are quite attractive towards such site.
      Yesterday also,About 300,000 people had gathered for Eid prayers at the Sholakia field in Kishoreganj district when the attack on a security checkpoint began. Is ISIS is Islam organisation???? clearly nooo.They attack on the people on the day of EID,How ridiculous.
      Fed up with this.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Dear Author,Why u are feeling insecure with muslim friends??
      Bangladesh attack is example that ISIS is not a religious state,its totally against humanity.
      Stop thinking against muslim.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hello sir, Any Author or writer is free to right anything,its just they are expresing their views to us,i dont think so that it should be personaly related with anyone.

        Delete
    3. bakwassssssssss

      ReplyDelete
    4. I think somewhere its true , but this doesnt mean that we cant trust people around us or upcoming generation .If there is a feeling like this , we can spread awareness rather than having doubt or fear. Putting right & positive things in mind will make revolution . This is what I think..!

      ReplyDelete
    5. Yeah we can't we keep doubting ppls... Bt we are evn not answered with the questions that are raised within us... M not doubting anyone because of their caste or place... I am a racist!! As a person I ask to my ownself... M not pointing things personally to sum1.. And yeah we need to promote awareness

      ReplyDelete
    6. For some technical problem I couldn't reply with my account

      ReplyDelete

    No vulgar and abusive comments Please.

    Download ZEE 5 App

    Download ZEE 5 App
    WAtch Sunny Leone Untold Story