Header Ads

test banner
  • Breaking News

    PASSION NOT PROFESSION by Akshata Jaiswal


                    At an young age i choose books between books and my playmates.And with time the authors of respective books inspired me to imagine and express them to world. I remember how my dad threw a party when my first poem(on my grandpa) was published. I was only 11 that time. Of course, i didnt know what it feels to 'GET PUBLISHED!'. But my dad knew what a prestige it was at my age. Then i got use to it. Every now and then my dad would mail my poems and even school magazines would carry my name. Teachers when learned my talent they would ask me to write anchoring scripts for annual days. And i would enjoy favouring my school some of my talent. I would spend all my hours in libraries and when asked i would proudly say,'' i wanna become a writer''. But a stage came when again I have to choose. Now it was between my syllabus books Vs. my behearted story books. I was in no mood to think

    and of course story books were at my first preference. But my continuosly decreasing grades left me no choice to choose syllabus books. So first it was story books and novels on ma studytable and now their number started decreasing and finally my desk was cover with textbooks only. Once my cupboard would carry loads of novels but now only notes. But reading and writing was as if in my blood . I was turning alcoholic to them. I would lock all my storybooks and try not to look at them until m done with my subjects. Even the year when i was preparing for board examination i would mostly think of visiting libraries, book fairs and book stores. But my textbooks would bring me back from this day dreams and remind me '' its 10th std baby... No more libraries and
    storybooks...''

    Also check : Free Recharge trick
              To make conditions worse my 10th std class was next to school library. I would now and then have a glimpse of it. And one fine day i finally lost my patience.Sitting in physics class,i tapped my shoe hard on the floor, stood up
     and shouted ''Enough!! I cant resist anymore...'' Dont know what actually went wrong with me. I knew everyone was starring at me but an unstability was flowing through my viens. I realised i was walking out the class towards the library door. I heard my physic's teacher calling me back. But no i have to listen to my heart. I went in the library, sat with bunch of books, read them all for hours, wrote few articles which included this one too. When i recall that incidence, i laugh on my myself and remember dad's words..'' dear writing and reading are passion not profession''. Perhaps for me its more than passion, its my first love...

                                                               
                                                                 Name: Akshata Pawan Jaiswal
                                                                           Email ID: akshatajaiswal2310@gmail
                                                                           Location: Amravati.. Maharashtra

                                                                 

    9 comments:

    1. It was grt to hear ur loved towards ur passion........ Thts why i given u the name #WORLDWIDE. well best of luck nd keep going nd mke urself proud well we all love u
      @Akshu

      ReplyDelete
    2. It was grt to hear ur loved towards ur passion........ Thts why i given u the name #WORLDWIDE. well best of luck nd keep going nd mke urself proud well we all love u
      @Akshu

      ReplyDelete
    3. It is great to c that u created a link of ur article......i loved each n evry article of urs and evn the poems....m fan of ur article....
      Ur love towrds ur passion is ultimate that syllabus books can nevr take ovr ......
      Keep writing n all the best...!!!!!@akshu
      Ur loving frnd kratik

      ReplyDelete
    4. The article was quite interesting as well as impressive though. There are only few people in this world who listens to their heart not others crouched minds, fortunately you are one of them. BEST LUCK FOR YOUR DREAM##WRITING SPIRT👍👍

      ReplyDelete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Awesome dear ! Keep up ur work lookin forward for more of ur work Best of luck !

      ReplyDelete
    7. Heyy Akshata...
      That's Fantastic!!
      It's very hard to chose our passion over textbook...U should keep up with ur writing but with ur textbooks too..Because U deserves both as well..
      Best of luck..����
      & I would loved to read ur first published poem on ur Grandpa...☺☺

      ReplyDelete
    8. M well aware how much effort it needs to continue ur passion along with ur studies... That too with the same spirit n dedication!
      M so happy u are managing both the things so well ! Keep the fire ignited :)
      Shruti samra

      ReplyDelete
    9. I can completely relate to your struggles of having to choose between things you want to do and the ones you need to do.
      Keep writing..! :)

      ReplyDelete

    No vulgar and abusive comments Please.

    Download ZEE 5 App

    Download ZEE 5 App
    WAtch Sunny Leone Untold Story